Noma a 2 Michelin-starred restaurant in Copenhagen, Denmark is named world’s best restaurant
"The restaurant, is described as "meticulous attention to detail, innovative approach to foraging and experimentation with fermentation - all driven by passion and a relentless curiosity - Owner-chef René Redzepi has once again brought his restaurant to the pinnacle.”
The tasting menu costs $296 a head (20 small plate servings), and the wine pairing is an additional $185
Cuisine: Seasonal, terroir-led Scandinavian
- Strandgade 93
DK-1401 Copenhagen K
- +45 3296 3297
The World’s 50 Best Restaurants
- Noma - Copenhagen, Denmark
- El Celler de Can Roca - Girona, Spain
- Osteria Francescana - Modena, Italy
- Eleven Madison Park - New York, US
- Dinner by Heston Blumenthal - London, UK
- Mugaritz - San Sebastián, Spain
- DOM - São Paulo, Brazil
- Arzak - San Sebastián, Spain
- Alinea - Chicago, US
- The Ledbury - London,UK
• For the full list click here
photo credit: magnus manske / noma (rené redzepi) / ditte isager
Happy 97th Birthday, Jack Kirby.
I’m only sharing tweets for those who are not on twitter and can’t see how passionate and outraged journalists are as they tweet from #Ferguson.
If you are on Twitter, here’s a good roster of people to follow if you want to keep updated.